AEG DEK431010M Multifunction Double Oven - Stainless Steel
COOKED EVENLY EVERYWHERE
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and
cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20% saving you both time and energy.
AN AT-A-GLANCE OVERVIEW OF THE STATUS OF YOUR DISH
The Timer display provides an at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish. It's clear screen enables you to set an alarm, check directly on the time remaining before your dish is ready and to adjust the timer with accuracy and precision.
PERFECTLY BAKE EVEN THE LARGEST BATCHES
Less isn't always more. The XL Baking Tray is 20% larger than standard sized baking trays, enabling you to turn out larger batches with the satisfaction that every single one has been perfectly baked.
LOW DOOR TEMPERATURE FOR ' SAFE INTERACTION
Thanks to the Safe to touch Plus door, the outside of the oven door is kept at a low temperature securing safe interaction.
AN ACCESSIBLE OVEN
This oven is designed with accessibility in mind; The trays can be inserted quickly and smoothly into the racks.
- 66 litre oven capacity
- 40 litre oven capacity
- Diamond-glazed enamel interior: A smooth enamel interior for ease of cleaning, cooking residues can be easily wiped away immediately after cooking.
- Isofront® double glazed doors: Isofront® double glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- 'AA' energy rating for optimum efficiency: All of our AEG double ovens are 'AA' energy rated which is an industry first.
- LED digital display
- Top oven features:
- Main oven features:
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Dual circuit economy variable grill: Uses the inner and outer part of the grill element, to provide full width even grilling, ideal for 6 pieces of toast.
- Cleaning: Black Enamel
- Temperature range: 50°C - 275°C
- Maximum Microwave output (W): 0
- Volume usable, l: 66
- Largest Surface area: 1175
- Total electricity loading, W: 4300
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0.78
- Cavity coating: Black Enameled
- Voltage: 220-240
We Also Recommend